Sunday, February 21, 2010

Writers Conference

I have longed to go for a writers conference since forever. Not sure what's prevented me in the past, probably excuses, excuses, excuses, or simply not taking the time to research.

This year, I promised to do some research and yes I found one. I am looking forward to getting together with other writers, exchanging writing tips, exchanging ideas, and meeting literary agents, just have a good time.

The conference I am attending is the University of Madison Wisconsin one in April.

This conference offers critique services as well as information sessions on various aspects.

 Here's a link to the information in case you're interested:

www.dcs.wisc.edu/LSA/writing/awi/index.html

My family and I will take the weekend off and I will go ahead and have a good time.

Of course when I come back I will share what went well and the things I could have done better.
Can't wait.

1 comment: