Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A new quote for me

Hello there,

I love using quotes, mantras and acclamations to encourage myself and help nurture my dreams. I have so many of them. There was one used by a magazine a while back, it was the title of a column " Dream it, write it down, make it happen" and I had dreams of being featured in that column, but it seems to have been discontinued.

My newest quote is one from Steve Jobs. I'd like you to all take a minute to read it, let it sink in and think about what it means for your life.

·         "...Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

No comments:

Post a Comment