Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Upcoming events

I am so excited...the writers conference I've been looking forward to is almost here!! I hope to showcase my children's books (still in progress) but hey I love the adrenaline rush. I have a very positive feeling about this conference, but it could also be that I have an emotional attachment because that is where I made up my mind to get on with it and publish my book "Summer.."
I also like it because it's not a huge conference where newbies like me could feel lost. I love the warmth, coziness and the kindred spirit of being with fellow writers.

Are you new to writing?..If so I would encourage you to find a conference- you learn so many trends, you get so many contacts, and you also get a lot infomation you didn't know was out there.

I'll keep you posted. Feel free to check this out meanwhile:
http://continuingstudies.wisc.edu/lsa/writing/awi/

No comments:

Post a Comment